Montag, 4. Mai 2015

6.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

... I brought myself to writing a blog post again - which is actually not so easy because many things happened lately.
I think it's important to mention that we've been to a few universities where professors of these were giving speeches about different subjects e.g. taxes compared between countries (which I, to be honest, found pretty uninspiring), about future chances and politics.
The speech I thought was the most interesting was about religion and  politics and their effects on each other. It was given by a young professor from Minnesota, USA who was quite dynamic.


It was not just fun listen to him but he also made the subject fascinating and interesting.
We also went to a cool park with members of my host families friends and family where we made a picnic for lunch and hung out all afternoon.





But the most important thing I didn't tell yet; I changed host families a few days ago! First I was a bit sad and perhaps even a bit afraid to leave the familiar environment and all the habits I got used to. Now, however, everything is fine, my new host family is casual and easy and very nice. Mostly they even speak English with each other when I'm around. So I am really happy to be here as well.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sounds all that good ! Am happy that you manage everything - at least it seems like that. - Today we have a hot day of 26 degree , summer feeling. All the best! Granny Mary

    AntwortenLöschen