Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015

8.

Erasmus+ project week

On monday I finally met my friends from Germany again! After I hadn't seen them for one and a half months, it was a happy reunion and first I didn't really know where to start when they asked me about my time here because I realized that I didn't just see important sights but got used to roman habits and mentality. However, we had a heavy day ahead which hadn't even started at that point.
E.g. we went to the exhibition "Keys to Rome" where we could see ruins of the old city. It was just a pitty that our guide spoke a not very understandable English.

 
We also visited a few conferences about working abroad or the history of the European Union. Today we went inside the Colosseum and were guided  through the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill by a bunch of students of us, which was an absolute highlight for me.
All in all the last three days were terribly stressful though because of all the walking and standing around until 6 or 7 p.m. (not to mention this extrem heat wave that came over us) but we all made it at the end - my feet still hurt by the way. 
 

2 Kommentare: