Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

1.

Arrival

Getting up early is always pretty harsh for me but because we had to get to the airport in Tegel, Berlin, at quarter past 7 a.m. on Monday, the 30th of March, we had to get up at 5 a.m. and eventually I only slept four hours. Surprisingly, that wasn't a problem at all.
Luckily, my brother showed mercy and accompanied us on the trip to Berlin (though he vanished inside the car again as soon as we arrived). At the airport we met Lara, who is another exchange partner from my school, and my teacher, who had organized the exchange programm, and after we had solved a little baggage-problem of mine, we had to say good bye to our families.
The flight was relaxing, in my opinion, and as we arrived at the Italian airport, we saw our host families, who were waiting for us - there were waiting two girls with their mothers for me, who explained that I would change families after a month.
So, our first activity was to have lunch all together while we got to know each other. And the first thing I found out about Italians is that they literally eat lots of pizza, pasta and mozzarella.
After that we went to the sea, which was nearby, and then finally got to Rome, where we had a rest and I could unpack my stuff. This eveninng we got to bed early because the next day we had to go to school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen