Donnerstag, 16. April 2015

3.

Pasta every day

So, people in general - I really dont want to support any generalizations but... you know - have lots of temper, are lively, spirited and get loud very easily, to be honest. E.g. the fact that some people stand in the street, discussing wildly because of their cars which are parked too close to the next, is nothing special here. There are also several discussions and little fights within the family and among friends but these are always forgotten quickly. I guess you could say the trouble vanishes as quickly as it comes. Apart from this they treat each other warmly, and most of the time there's a kind and heartfelt atmosphere around, especially in comparison to the german treatment that I am used to.
Another fact: Italians seem to be very proud of their pasta. And I should know because for me there was not a single day without pasta. I also got to know many different types of sauces and side dishes that I never expected to be eaten with pasta ;), such as zucchini and peppers.
People here indeed have other eating habits than German. To me it's curious that they don't eat any bread for breakfast, but for after any other meal. At school there's no such thing as a cafeteria, there are only vending machines in the halls from where you can get coffee, tea, hot chocolate or little snacks which are the only food you eat before you get home...
I think that's got to be enough about food for one blog and by that I mean enough for today, so...
bye ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen