Samstag, 11. April 2015

2.

First day in school

At our first school day we were too late - because of the bus - but that seemed to bother no one.
Unfortunately, I forgot most of my stuff such as my laptop, so I couldn't get started with my work.
The school was confusing to me, it was much bigger from the inside than it looked from the outside and had nested and complex passages and lots of students, which was even scarier for me after I found out that I had to change classes almost every lesson. Luckily, my host sister (her Name is Ludo, by the way) always led me to the next rooms.
I met lots of really cool people, who were all very helpful and kind.
In the afternoon we went to Elisa's, who is the girl I will live at for the next month, and she cooked lunch for us - again pasta with tomato sauce and mozzarella as an appetizer.
So, basically that was my first day. (Just to let you know, I won't tell you about every single day from now on. More precisely, my next post will be about my general impressions, e.g. about the people and the city.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen